A/C and Heater Preventative Maintenance Services
Air conditioners and heaters are designed to provide convenience and ideal air temperature inside a house. However, when they are broken or damaged, they can’t function properly and become useless. Give your family the quality life they deserve by always checking the condition of your heating and air conditioning systems.
Learn these basic preventative maintenance techniques to give your appliance longer service life and your family the comfort they deserve.
Heating and Cooling System Maintenance 101
- Make sure that the thermostat setting is set where you feel most convenient and comfortable.
- Ensure that your thermostat is set at an energy level to save energy and cut cost on your electric bills. Or better yet, shut down the appliance when you are not using it.
- Check the electrical systems to determine if there are any faulty connections and/or damaged wires.
- Always keep the air conditioning coils clean to boost its power in cooling your home. This will also cut down your monthly utility bills as less pressure will be placed on the unit and it will not be overworked.
- Clean your blower components to regulate the airflow and temperature in your house.
- Make sure that gas connections and the burner combustion do not have broken circuits.
- Look for any holes in the gas tank to avoid gas leakages, which can ignite a fire or blast, or contribute to respiratory problems.
To sum it all up, make sure your cooling and heating systems are always clean and undamaged to ensure their efficiency and the safety of your family. It is best to have your units checked by professional HVAC repairmen to do an overall checkup and general cleaning. Our repairmen have the eyes to see any broken lines and damaged parts that can lead to much larger and costlier problems if deemed in disrepair.